"Becoming a Woman of Providence," the feature article, explains terms like formation, incorporation, discernment, and novitiate, and the process by which a woman first explores whether she is called to religious life and the subsequent journey she undertakes on her way to becoming a vowed religious.
Other articles included in this issue:
- "National Catholic Sisters Week" - Sisters Karina Conrad and Elena Almendárez accompany La Roche College students Sydney Harsh and Stephanie Wizorek to the inaugural weekend celebration
- "Remembering with Sister Myra Rodgers and Ken Danchik ..." - Sister Myra and former student Ken take a stroll down memory lane
- "Giving Back to the Community" - Sister Karina Conrad and several La Roche College students volunteer their time at Repurposed, a thrift store started by Living in Liberty, an anti-human trafficking organization that works to provide aftercare for women and children rescued from the commercial sex industry
- "Celebrating the Centenarians" - Sisters Victorine Verosky and Dolores Elizabeth Werling turn 100!
- "Website Redesign" - Visit our new website at cdpsisters.org and tell us what you think!
- "Make the Impossible Possible" - Sister Roberta Grzelak and others make God's Providence visible every day and remind us how the Sisters of Divine Providence make the impossible possible!